According to the polls Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen will be in the presidential election of 2022 and will face each other in the second round, regardless of the other candidates, including Eric Zemmour.
According to the Ipsos poll published for Franceinfo on Friday September 3, there are seven months left before the first round of the presidential election on April 10, 2022. Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen are still in the lead in terms of voting intentions. Depending on the circumstances, the outgoing Head of State obtained 24 to 26 % of the votes, and the President of the National Assembly collected 19 to 23 % of the votes.
Six different hypotheses were tested, according to the candidates supported by the Republican Party and the candidacy of Eric Zemmour.
Surveys and very low rating for other Candidates
Republicans Bertrand, Pécresse and Barnier represent 11% to 17%
“Marine Le Pen now controls the possibility of her entering the second round, but her level has dropped. According to the analysis of Brice Teinturier, the chief representative of Ipsos France. We can play three, while Les Républicains have not yet selected them. . How are they going to nominate their candidates”. Indeed, in all the hypotheses studied, the right-wing candidates occupied third place in terms of voting intentions. According to Eric Zemmour's candidacy, Xavier Bertrand received 15 to 17 % of voting intentions, Valérie Pécresse received 14 to 16 % and Michel Barnier received 11 to 13 %. Brice Teinturier stated that before Michel Barnier, “ the gap between Xavier Bertrand and Valérie Pécresse has narrowed considerably”. “Nothing is decisive, even if the opinions show that Xavier Bertrand has an advantage. These three personalities have indeed been tested with LR-UDI sympathizers, and the Republican primary has still not confirmed that the right candidate has been nominated. Thus, Xavier Bertrand collected 39 % favorable opinions from the right, Valérie Pécresse 29 % and Michel Barnier 22 %. Only 29 % supporters support the organization's primary election. 41% agree with the solution of choosing their candidates “within the framework of the General Assembly”, bringing together “right-wing leaders”.
In case of application, Eric Zemmour collected 8 to 8.5% of voting intentions. According to the general representative of Ipsos, the score “not to be overlooked”, But that “has not changed much” because the voters in the debater “have as many attacks on RN as on LR”.
A record participation rate for the 2022 campaign
Nearly seven out of ten French people think they will vote According to the Ipsos-Sopra Steria poll at franceinfo and Le Parisien/Aujourd'hui en France. "Without a strong position, Yannick Jadot leads by 10 %, but only ahead of Anne Hidalgo's 9 % and Jean-Luc Mélenchon's 8 % to 8.5 %", analyzed Brice Teinturier. According to him, “the scores of the environmental candidates are equal to or higher than those of the socialists, it is not without importance”. In Europe, then in municipal and regional elections, this trend seems to be confirmed!
Bookmaker & Elections Special File
Make your first online bet on Politics and all sports thanks to our files on the different sites: Betclic, Winamax, Unibet, Betclic:
- Bookmaker: Best for betting on politics and the 2022 presidential election?
- The presidential election and thees Bookmakers
- Paris on the French elections: Bookmaker and Politics
Second round of the Elections, who will win the Elysee Palace:
- The odds of the bookmakers for the political final of the match Macron – Le Pen
- Macron – Le Pen: Bookmakers give their odds
Polls and Forecasts:
- Presidential Election 2022: According to the polls, Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen will be in the second round
- The Bookmakers: more reliable than the polls for the presidential election
Parier-presidentielle helps you to make your choice between the different Bookmakers Bwin, Unibet, Betclic to Bet on the Future President of France in 2022 :
Unibet Presidential Bookmaker : Detailed and free guide to make your 1st bet online with all odds and how to take advantage of the Bonus offered!
You have just read our file:
Continue reading with our other exclusive files,
All Predictions, Surveys and Odds to bet on the future winner of the 2022 Presidential election:
- Bet on Emmanuel Macron with Unibet, Betclic, Bwin : The favorite of polls and predictions
- Marine Le Pen: Her odds and how to bet with Bookmakers: The challenger according to Unibet
Table of Contents
- 1 According to the polls Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen will be in the presidential election of 2022 and will face each other in the second round, regardless of the other candidates, including Eric Zemmour.
- 2 Surveys and very low rating for other Candidates
- 3 A record participation rate for the 2022 campaign